The Wiki Where People Make Plans (NO PICNIC PLANNING ALLOWED)Edit
What shall we do today? What shall we do today? What shall we do today? What shall we do?
- Note: it is acceptable to substitute "i" for "we"
Potential Fun Things To Do - List them hereEdit
- Fill a pool with jello and bounce (or sink) in it.
Botha pie making andeating competition
- Jam (like musically)
- Jam (like with bread and peanut butter)
- Paint a picture
- Learn a skill together
- Tuesday dealzy cinema fun
Events That Will Take Place (Event/Place/Date/Time)Edit
Things to consider when planning a hang out/in with DQ:
- Mondays: busy with volunteering and work til 8pm
- Tuesdays: day off spent doing errands, with an afternoon accordion lesson and maybe a spinning class
- Wednesdays: work 9:30-5
- Thursdays: work 9:30-5
- Fridays: work 11:30-7ish. Prefer not to have a late night, since....
...- Saturdays: 8:30-4!
- Sundays: day off
- Additional notes: I work in the east end, so tack on an extra 20-30mins for travel time
- I work on the Danforth at Chester...if you ever feel like having Greek food.
Things to consider when planning a hang out/in with MB:
- Mondays: work 8:30 - 5**
- Tuesdays: work 8:30 - 5** Yoga 6:00 - 7:30
- Wednesdays: work 8:30 - 5**
- Thursdays: work 8:30-5** Yoga 6:00 - 7:30
- Fridays: work 8:30 - 5**
- Saturdays: Adventure time
- Sundays: Adventure time
(**)work could go up to 6:00 PM depending on how busy I am.
- I work at Bay and Bloor in the daytime. My business http://www.digitalintuition.ca is still somewhat in tact, so I might have clients to serve in the evening.